Call today to
tailor your next event - 03 9744 1222
here to email us today.
Team Building with a difference
Aussie Challenge Games at Emu Bottom Homestead help build friendships and teams as participants engage in genuine Australian activities that unique as well as fun.
The Aussie Challenge Games are specially designed activities arranged by the talented and entertaining group leaders at Emu Bottom Homestead. Each activity has a truly Australian flavour and perfectly complements the rustic charm of the surroundings in which they are performed.
Activities that help build friendships and teamwork at Emu Bottom Homestead include learning some distinctly Australian skills to win points for your team :
• Boomerang Throwing - becoming an expert in throwing the boomerang
• Whip Cracking – learn how to crack a stock whip bushman style
• Gumboot Throwing – see how close you and your team mates can hit the target
• Two-Up Games – win lots of Emu Bottom Twenty Guinea Notes for your team
• Bush Dancing – learn a colonial style of bush dancing
Emu Bottom Homestead is only 35 minutes drive from Melbourne and 15 minutes from Melbourne airport, so it’s perfect for tour group day trips or company meetings and events.
‘Our group recently played your Aussie Challenge Games as a teambuilding exercise. We all had a ball and many of us shared stories of victory and defeat for weeks afterwards which helped build new friendships and a renewed sense of team spirit.’