Team Building with a difference.
Aussie Challenge Games at The Epicurean Emu Bottom help build friendships and teams as participants engage in genuine Australian activities that unique as well as fun.
The Aussie Challenge Games are specially designed activities arranged by the talented and entertaining group leaders at The Epicurean Emu Bottom. Each activity has a truly Australian flavour and perfectly complements the rustic charm of the surroundings in which they are performed.
Activities that help build friendships and teamwork at The Epicurean Emu Bottom include learning some distinctly Australian skills to win points for your team :
• Boomerang Throwing – becoming an expert in throwing the boomerang
• Whip Cracking – learn how to crack a stock whip bushman style
• Gumboot Throwing – see how close you and your team mates can hit the target
• Two-Up Games – win lots of Emu Bottom Twenty Guinea Notes for your team
• Bush Dancing – learn a colonial style of bush dancing
The Epicurean Emu Bottom is a magnificent rural property only 30 minutes from the centre of Melbourne and 10 minutes from Melbourne Airport, and it’s perfect for tour group day trips or company meetings and events.
To enquire about an Aussie Challenge Games function at The Epicurean Emu Bottom, please call us on (03) 9744 1222 or fill out our Function Enquiries Form.